Tuesday, April 12, 2011

If I could direct your attention to…

Studio 30 Plus this morning, you would see that I am featured in the magazine at their site today! You can read my post here.

I’m relatively new to this group, but I am really enjoying a member. They are nearing 700 hundred members on the site. Can you imagine? Seven hundred bloggers to meet, 700 hundred blogs I might otherwise not find…

Plus, I’ve enjoyed their writing prompts. You can see the first one I wrote and submitted here.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post at Studio 30 today, so followed you back home.

    We blog for the same reasons.

    Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me back here. I'm happy to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post at S30P magazine! Left you some comment love there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the love, both there and here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...