Ever hear a story that starts with “This friend of a friend of mine…”
Yeah, me too.
Well, today’s post regards a blog post of a blog post…
You see, there’s this guy. I read about him on One Crafty Mother’s blog. His blog is called Black Hockey Jesus. Which is funny. And he is funny. And he cusses like a sailor. Which I appreciate, since my father taught me one thing in life, and that was how to cuss like a sailor.
And well, he is running in a 5k next month. And taking donations. Did I mention he will be running in a tutu? In a tutu. A black tutu. Which is funny, too.
Tutus for Tanner is a 5k event to raise money for muscular dystrophy. He plans to run the 5k over and over again, until his muscles give out. You can pledge money for each 5k he runs. So, in other words, you can pledge five dollars, and is he runs four of them that day, you contribute $20 total.
I think that is awesome, and worthy of sharing worldwide.
Plus, since my superpower is sitting on my butt, and my kryptonite is running, this way I can feel as if I am contributing. Also, I want to see pictures of a grown man running a 5k in a black tutu.
Check out his post, and if you can, contribute!
Hadn't stopped by here in a while...I really like the new look of the blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's a template with a twist, but I love it. So far, I have not run across anyone else with the same template, knock on wood!
ReplyDelete