Monday, February 15, 2010

Seven years ago, today, at this moment:

I was hooked up to the miracle of all miracles- the morphine drip.

I had finally made my way to my supply closet/private maternity room.

I had stopped puking. This was a definite plus.

They had found size one diapers for my son in the nursery (he didn’t fit into newborns, since he came out toddler-sized).

I was laying in bed, looking out over the beautiful 8 inches of snowing covering the landscape. J and I had driven through that storm the afternoon before.

I was getting ready for the first nap I had had in over 36 hours.

And Anthony was finally here!

It was a good day.

Happy birthday, to my littlest guy!

Ant opening presents at his party...

The cake Ant chose and decorated himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...