Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dessert dinners and Haiti relief

I have not left you, I promise! I am not slowly trailing off, as I have done several times before.

This past week was the first week of class. It means that there were not many opportunities to blog. There were first week of class meetings. There were enthusiastic students in my class. There were guest lectures to prepare and present.

Then we’re finally closing on the house.

I thought buying a house was nerve-wracking. Sell a house is infinitely more so! I’ll be happy when everything is settled and done.

So, I will be back, I promise. I would blog right now, if I could. Unfortunately, the grocery and laundry situations are so bad in the house right now that we’re all hanging out, cleaning house in our pajamas, and I must go to the store today in order to avoid another dinner like last night.

Heck, it WAS Saturday night. Everyone should have an all dessert dinner once or twice in life, right?

While I’m MIA, please go and read this! Damomma (the first blogger I ever took to reading religiously) is supporting Haiti relief on a very personal level. If you can, please donate to Dr. Elie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...